Things that make you go hmmmm

I run across assorted stuff everyday and this is where I share it with you

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tee-hee


Clarifying things.
 
An ingenious Oratorical and Political example happened recently in the United Nations, and it made the world-wide community present smile.
 
The representative of Israel before the United Nations:
-" Before beginning my speech I would like to say something about Moses:
When Moses struck the rock and water started flowing from it, he thought 'what a good opportunity to take a bath.' He took off his clothes, laid them next to the rock and entered the water. When he finished his bath and went to get dressed, his clothes were not there. The Palestinians had robbed them".
 
The representative of Palestine jumped, furious, and said:
-" What are you talking about! The Palestinians were not there then! ".
 
The representative of Israel smiled and said:
- " Very well… and now that we've cleared the issue of who arrived here first and who were the invaders,  I will begin my speech".